top of page

Southwest Regional Retreat 2024

Public·87 members

Fix your eyes upon Jesus.

Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.

Hebrews 12:2-3

I lift up my eyes to the hills.    

From where does my help come?

My help comes from the Lord,    

who made heaven and earth.

He will not let your foot be moved;    

he who keeps you will not slumber.

Behold, he who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.

The Lord is your keeper; 

the Lord is your shade on your right hand.

The sun shall not strike you by day, 

nor the moon by night.

The Lord will keep you from all evil;

he will keep your life.

The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore

Psalm 121

Cast your bread upon the waters,

for you will find it after many days.

Give a portion to seven, or even to eight,

for you know not what disaster may happen on earth.

Ecclesiastes 11:1-2

I took this photo for the view of the mountains only God can move and the sky that proclaims his glorious artistry. I drew near to him at sunrise Monday morning with my Bible and he drew near to me. This may look like a beautiful picture of a mountain scape bordering the lake before my shoes but if you look closer you will further realize God is indeed near to us. He is with us!

And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.

Matthew 28:20b

He isn’t as far off as the mountains of our trials and tribulations but he is right in front of us fighting our battles.

The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be silent.

Exodus 14:14

Look again at the photo.

Do you see the heart? ❤️ Jesus loves us!!!

For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

Thank you Pastor Gordon, prayer group 5, all the brothers and sisters in Christ I met, every one I worshipped God with, the Abide team, and Zephyr Point staff for all the love I felt this retreat. And to think…God’s love for us is deeper than Lake Tahoe ❤️

Nicki Imperato
Cecily A.
Renee Haveman
Faith Hollander

This is such a beautiful picture, and your words are even more beautiful. Thank you for the encouragement❤️

About

Welcome to the Abide Southwest Regional Retreat 2024 group! ...
bottom of page